Make Your Own Story!!! Make Your Own Story!!!

Pretty cool.

I like these kind of games. Here's my story;

Once upon a time, there was a hairy kingdom called Up an Ass. Everything was peaceful in Up an Ass until one day a smelly creature called Assface attacked. Assface had the penis of a/an liger and the butthole of a/an tigon. He destroyed the whole kingdom and took the princess hostage. It was up to one sexy knight to save Up an Ass, and that knight's name was Bitchman. As soon as Bitchman heard that the kingdom was being attacked, he got his lucky rainbow armor and started riding his bluetit to Assface's lair. He took his bitchy dildo and fucked the beast's jew nose. The beast screamed crap!!! And then pissed at Bitchman almost killing him. Bitchman used his last bit of energy to shit Assface away. Thanks to Bitchman, the kingdom of Up an Ass was saved and Bitchman and the princess lived happily ever after.

Five 'til Five 'til

A decent game.

Only one bug though, if you're playing a mini-game that isn't centered around the time left, if you finish just as the screen turns red, you get infinite time for the next level until you complete it or lose on it. Other than that, it was a good game, and kept my attention for the full 5 minutes. I got a B-.

Deap Sea Struggle Deap Sea Struggle

Say what?

Can anyone decipher what the reviewer below me typer?
Great game by the way.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

AwSoMe!

Dude this rocked my world (a.k.a. my house)! You should make a dating sim for Powerfoxes mansion, with actions such as pay hookers and smoke weed. If you do do this (which you probobly won't(Damn)) I would like to be credited as an author. For the next PF game be sure to include Zorro's horse and Hannibal (make sure Hannibal and the elephant have one health bar) and even more enemies. Oh and like some other reviewer said "You need to learn Geography because Germany is in the wrong place."

Pixelville Pensioners Pixelville Pensioners

Oh yea!

It took me 1 min 56 seconds to beat this game! Ithan you Gavd for making this game. I thank Donkey Kong Country 1 for opening the door to the world of video games. Finally, i thank...ME because i couldn't have done it without myself. no one can beat my time!

gavD responds:

Nice one Zdax! That's a new speed record!

Powerfox V.2 Powerfox V.2

Other thn the fact that it greatly increases in...

difficulty in level 1 to 2, it's a good game! Controls are a bit loose but I like it! Oh and 123abc1 it's near impossible to kill the elephant before Hannibal.

TheShooting Game Tutorial TheShooting Game Tutorial

Good job! You got my 5!

Thanks for voting, Zdax!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.05 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 0% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.05 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 2.29!
If this game is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!
_______________________________________________________

I don't haveflash so this doesn't help me but i kno it helps n00b flash artists. so therefore, 5 ^.^

jjproductions responds:

Thanks a lot :D

Demonic Defence 2 Demonic Defence 2

Good game man!

I know a better one though it's interactive! Unfortunateley the owner doesn't want to waste tommy's bandwith. Attain certain ranks, the highest are: the president(light) ,a bodyguard/ mercernarie(nuetral), or the world dominator(dark) play it(change the *s to .s and remove the spaces); htt p : // Zdax* protect0rz* net

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Great game but i know a game that's even better...

It's a 3d sex game u choose ur skin color and if u put ur d**k up to the screen i tlooks like ur f**king the girl here's teh link just remove the spaces: qqq. Zdax. protect0rz. net

Gravity Ball 2 Gravity Ball 2

Cool game!

In teh next one i hope there will be teh power-ups from the 1st one and...everything else from the second. Master code:

skobydob