IndianaStick IndianaStick

Great job.

You got FP, sex later cutie? ;-)

10/10.

Miccool responds:

I'll be waiting.

Terkoiz Vs. Zackie Terkoiz Vs. Zackie

Dear lord you are a failure sir.

I laughed.

At the suckiness of it.

PURE SUCK.

Seriously, I don't know where the heck your mind was when you made this, but it made no sense whatsoever, and the overall animation and movements were choppier then the Atlantic Ocean in the middle of the perfect storm.

I didn't even finish watching it. It's that much of an eyesore.

It would be mean to say "Don't ever try again, because you're just not good enough."

So I will.

Don't ever try again, because you're just not good enough

And God help us all, it has a 3.2/5.00.

Zackie responds:

Don't worry. if you don't like it, i'll try again :D.
Thank for the review.

Mudah Mudah

This wins so much I peed.

Good job B. I can't wait to see more of your work.

Make Your Own Story!!! Make Your Own Story!!!

Pretty cool.

I like these kind of games. Here's my story;

Once upon a time, there was a hairy kingdom called Up an Ass. Everything was peaceful in Up an Ass until one day a smelly creature called Assface attacked. Assface had the penis of a/an liger and the butthole of a/an tigon. He destroyed the whole kingdom and took the princess hostage. It was up to one sexy knight to save Up an Ass, and that knight's name was Bitchman. As soon as Bitchman heard that the kingdom was being attacked, he got his lucky rainbow armor and started riding his bluetit to Assface's lair. He took his bitchy dildo and fucked the beast's jew nose. The beast screamed crap!!! And then pissed at Bitchman almost killing him. Bitchman used his last bit of energy to shit Assface away. Thanks to Bitchman, the kingdom of Up an Ass was saved and Bitchman and the princess lived happily ever after.

Five 'til Five 'til

A decent game.

Only one bug though, if you're playing a mini-game that isn't centered around the time left, if you finish just as the screen turns red, you get infinite time for the next level until you complete it or lose on it. Other than that, it was a good game, and kept my attention for the full 5 minutes. I got a B-.

Deap Sea Struggle Deap Sea Struggle

Say what?

Can anyone decipher what the reviewer below me typer?
Great game by the way.

DCK - New song (rough) DCK - New song (rough)

Here's the lyrics.

BARGHRAURGHARGARAWRGRURGHAAAAGH.
I can't even tell what the fuck they're saying. Gtfo.

Envee responds:

People like you make me laugh.

Go listen to Dragonforce you queer.